30-Day $99* Trial on All SEO Plans
Choose the Plan that’s Right for You.
Pay as you go. No contracts.
- Setup fee
- The number of keyword phrases that is appropriate for the selected SEO plan. For example, in the Launch plan, the number of target keywords is 4.Target keywords
- On-site SEO is the changes or optimization steps you make to the design of your website and all the important things “ON” your website that will influence your rankings in the search results, with respect to your chosen keyword.Onsite Recommendation Report
- The total number of keyword-rich articles our team will write per month for any particular plan. Our objective is to write completely original, informational articles at a length of about 400 words that relate to the target keyword phrases for any particular client. Company names are not used and all writers have agreed to our article guidelines.Monthly articles written
- The total number of keyword-rich blog posts our team will write per month for any particular plan. The blog writing process follows the same rules and Quality Score / Random Audit process as our articles. However, tone and style for blog posts are intentionally less formal. The objective with blog posts is to provide helpful information, but in a slightly more fun and personal fashion. Blog posts are never re-used.Monthly blog posts written
- The total number of keyword-rich blurbs written per month for any particular plan. RSS promotion is an excellent method for increasing backlinks because it is designed for content syndication.Monthly content blurb for RSS
- The total number of submissions made on behalf of a client on any particular plan. A submission may include a blog post, an article post, a social bookmark, an RSS feed submission, a blog comment (optional), or widget placement. Where ever possible, the submission includes a link to the client website. As such, these content submissions become backlinks.Monthly content submissions
- Bright Media has put a great deal of time and care into the quality process to ensure our content writing is top-notch. Writers are tracked against two primary scores: Reliability and Quality. Their work undergoes manual review and score through an audit process. Any customer feedback is incorporated into their scores, which are prominently displayed to them in our writer portal. We have found that this feedback loop is an excellent way to drive the quality of your content.Writer Pool
- This number indicates how many websites compete for a keyword. For example, the Launch plan is ideal for keywords that have less than 12K websites competing for those phrases. The more websites that compete to be ranked the more difficult it will be to rank for them.Appropriate for Results
- $199 one time
- 0 – 12K
- $399 one time
- 12K – 60K
- $599 one time
- 60K – 120K
- $799 one time
- 120K – 300K
*30-Day $99 Trial does not include inital setup fee.